Booking Terms & Conditions
Important Liability Notice:
Online Cape Town Helicopter Tours, Charters and Adventure Activities accepts no responsibility for loss or additional expenses due to delays or changes in tour package, sickness, weather, strikes, civil unrest, quarantine. All such expenses will have to be borne by the client. Clients are recommended to have adequate insurance cover.
(1). The prices listed are inclusive of VAT.
(2). Cape Town Helicopter Tours Via Sport Helicopters - Terms and Conditions
* Depending upon availability of helicopters we reserve the right to break any large group into
smaller separate groups.
* Helicopter quotes are based on our current nett rate and can only be confirmed 30 days prior
to departure of helicopter (s). All prices are estimated and are not guaranteed.
* Quotation for helicopter tours are subject to landing permission being obtained from the
* Should any helicopter (s) become unavailable for any reason, we reserve the right to offer
another helicopter (s) at a re-negotiated price or break the group up into other smaller groups.
* All flight times are approximate and may vary as much as 20%.
* Any flight / tour time flown over and above time quoted is for the clients account, pro rata.
* No shows: 100% charge for the booking
* Bookings cancelled less than 48 hours before or on the flight date will be considered a No Show.
* Should Sport Helicopters cancel a flight due to poor weather conditions, your credit card will
not be charged or if you have prepaid you will be refunded in full.
* Please note due to the HUEY being a 9 seater helicopter, we will need to fill minimum of
7 seats before take – off. We therefore reserve the right to re-schedule the flight,
should we not have the required amount of people.
* Flights are subject to weather conditions, which are at the discretion of the pilot.
* Cancellation of a Helicopter or Huey Helicopter booking made must be made in writing and is not effective until the Company receives such cancellation at least 24 hours prior to the time the booked tour starts. If no written notice of cancellation is received by the Company as stated above, the charges related to the booking made by the client will be debited against his or her credit card and the client agrees thereto.
(3). Aquila Game Reserve - Terms and Conditions
I. 50% of the rate will be charged for the whole period of the reservation if a written cancellation notice is received within 45 to 15 days before the expected date of arrival
II. 100% of the rate will be charged for the whole period of the reservation if a written cancellation notice is received within 14 to 01 days before the expected date of arrival
III. No shows: 100% charge for the booking
IV. Late arrival/ early departures: 100% charge for the total stay booked
V. Bookings cancelled one day before or on the arrival date will be considered a No Show.
(4). Garden Route Game Lodge - Terms and Conditions
* Overnight rates are inclusive of breakfast, dinner, one morning and one evening game drive.
* All rates are quoted in ZAR (SA Rand) Vat inclusive
* All rates are quoted per person & are subject to change without notice
* Single supplement 50%
* Check-in/out times - Check-in: from 14h00 / Check-out: by 11h00
* Cancellations made within 29 to 22 days prior to arrival are charged at 10% of rack rate
* Cancellations made within 21 to 15 days prior to arrival are charged at 30% of rack rate
* Cancellations made within 14 to 7 days prior to arrival are charged at 50% of rack rate
* Cancellations made within 6 to 3 days prior to arrival are charged at 65% of rack rate
* Cancellations made within 2 to 1 day prior to arrival are charged at 80% of rack rate
* No show are charged at 80% of rack rate
* Exclude personal expenses, beverages, telephone/facsimile, laundry, mini bar, curio shop,
optional excursions and gratuity.
* Children under 12 pay 50% of adult rate, children under 6 pay 25% of adult rate and children
under 3 stay free of charge.
(5). White Shark Ecoventures - Terms and Conditions
* Due to variable weather conditions and shark activity, diving may not always be possible and is therefore not guaranteed. In the same way we are dealing with wild animals and sightings are therefore not guaranteed. Due to weather conditions and tides, time related itinerary’s are merely a guideline and may change without prior notice.
* Should there be a change in weather conditions, resulting in the boat returning to shore earlier and also to ensure the safety of the crew and passengers, we regret that a refund would not be applicable, however a discounted rate will be offered when booking onto a second tour. Should any decision be made regarding the weather, the captain of the boat's decision is final.
Should it be required, White Shark Ecoventures reserves the right to run more than one tour per day, each consisting of approx. 4 hours at sea.
* Should our vessels be out of the water for a certain period (due to maintenance or any other reason), we will continue to run our tours by chartering another vessel (also adequately registered for shark cage diving).
* A 3.5% service fee applies on credit card payments.
* Groups & Exclusive charters; Tour cancellation must take place in writing at least 7 working days prior to tour date. Should the client cancel their tour less than 7 working days prior to tour date, 100% cancellation fee will be applicable Individuals; Should the client cancel their tour less than 24 hours prior to tour departure from Cape Town, a 100% cancellation fee would be applicable. Should the clients not arrive for their tour ("No Show") 100% cancellation fee would be applicable.
Should the client wish to reschedule their tour, we request that this is done at least 24hrs before tour departure time. No cancellation fee will apply in this case.
* Should we arrive in Gansbaai (day tour), based on a good weather prediction and the weather suddenly changes preventing us from going to sea, a 10% service fee on the dive price will be charged for stand-by and preparation costs (transport cost of R 250 p/p is separate and payable in full). However, a 10% discount would be allowed once the tour is actually taken.
(6). African Eagle Day Tours - Terms and Conditions
* All rates are quoted in ZAR (SA Rand) and are VAT inclusive
* All rates are quoted per person
* All tours are conducted by a SATOUR registered tourist guide in comfortable air-conditioned
vehicles or luxury coaches.
* All our vehicles are insured substantially for passenger liability.
* German, French & Spanish as well as other foreign language guides are available for multilingual
* All tour departures and arrival times are approximate.
* Luggage & personal possessions are carried at your own risk.
* Please ensure that valuables and travel documents are kept safe at all times.
* American Express, Master, Visa & Diners Club credit cards welcome.
* Cash payments are to be made in South African Rands unless alternative arrangements
have been made.
* Full payment is to be made directly to the guide on commencement of the tour,
unless otherwise arranged.
* For extended tours: A deposit of 20% of the total amount of the tour is required upon booking.
* Unless otherwise stated upon confirmation, cancellation fees on extended tours will be
calculated in the following manner: 60 to 31 days - 25% / 30 to 15 days - 50% /14 to 2 days - 75%
/ 2 days - 100%
* All tours are subject to a minimum number of passengers
* General information and conditions of carriage prices, routes, places of interest, destination,
hotels and restaurants are subject to availability and to change
(7). Helicopter Flights / Safari Tours and or other adventure packages are subject to weather conditions, which are at the discretion of the pilot or the operator, contracted to Online Cape Town Helicopter Tours, Charters and Adventure Activities and the company cannot be held .
(8). Full payment is required prior to departure of helicopter (s) / Tours.
(9). Cancellation of any booking made through http://www.cape-town-helicopter-tours.com must be made in writing and is not effective until the Company receives such cancellation according to the specified booking operators cancellation policy. If no written notice of cancellation is received by the Company as stated above, the charges related to the booking made by the client will be debited against his or her credit card and the client agrees thereto.
(10). The Company reserves the right to cancel the tour, in any circumstances, and all tours shall operate subject to a minimum participant on the tour. In instance where the company cannot provide the tour booked, the Company will return to the client all monies paid, which shall constitute the full extent of the Companies liability to the client.
(11). **All baggage and personal affects are at all times at the clients own risk and the Company cannot accept liability for any loss or damage to baggage or personal effects.
(12). Travel and cancellation insurance is mandatory for all clients. Before a client commences a tour, he or she must arrange his her own insurance with a reputable insurer, with protection for the full duration of the tour .To cover injury, medical expenses, repatriation expenses, loss luggage, and the expenses associated with the cancellation curtailment of a tour. Cape Town Helicopter Tours shall not refund the client when the case of illness, death or loss of body parts Make sure of fully covered travel and medical insurance.
(13). Clients bookings are accepted on the understanding that they appreciate the possible risks inherent in Adventure Travel. While every precaution is taken to enhance the safety of the clients participating on the tour, the Company does not hold it self-responsible for death, or any injury or loss that might be sustained on tour.
(14). The company reserves the right to change prices due to unforeseen increases or exchange rates fluctuations to which it maybe subjected. The Company also reserves the right to change any of the facilities or vehicles described in the brochure, without becoming liable for compensation or refund.
(15). Partners and the services offered on this website is always amined to be current and accurate. However, you should always verify the information before acting on it, by emailing us.
(16). This Contract shall be interpreted under the laws of South Africa.
(17). No employee or representative of the Company has the right to alter, vary, waive the right of these conditions, nor to undertake any liability whatsoever on behalf of the Company, unless such be in writing and signed by the director of the Company.